No Products in the Cart
Warranty Claim Returns Policy
In the unfortunate event that you experience a product failure, please do not hesitate to call us for assistance. However please note that while we will do all in our power to assist you, productwarranties are held by the distributor / manufacturer and their policies vary regarding time frame
and procedure for submitting a claim. We will help guide you through the process as seamlessly and quickly as possible, but it is important to understand that to try and resolve your issue, it may involve incurring some courier costs to get the product back to the distributor / manufacturer for assessment which you as the client may be liable for.
Please also note that Stil Fishing has no say in the outcome of an assessment carried out by the distributor / manufacturer however we will try and motivate for a positive outcome as far as is possible in the unfortunate event that the distributor / manufacturer does not approve a claim we
are not liable for this decision.
Below are a few key notes that we have noted as being the same across nearly all distributor /manufacturer returns policies regarding Fishing Rods and Reels for your info:
Fishing Rod Warranties:
- The blank is covered for manufacturing faults and defects, which will almost always appear in the first few uses.
- Components such as guides, and winches are not covered by the warranty.
- Accidents such as falling with the rod or standing on the rod are not covered by the warranty.
- Incorrect assembly of the rod ie. Not inserting the joints deep enough leading to a break or crack is not covered by the warranty.
- It is extremely unlikely that the distributor / manufacturer will approve a claim if the rod has signs of misuse and abuse such as scratches etc.
Fishing Reel Warranties:
- The reel is covered for manufacturing faults and defects, which will almost always be apparent on the reels first few uses.
- The warranty is immediately voided if opened by anyone but an approved service agent.
- It is extremely unlikely that fishing reels returned for a warranty claim which have sand, salt or water inside or any other signs of misuse and abuse will be approved as a warranty but a quote to repair may be offered.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or queries.